Republic Day speech 2024 | short speech for Kids

 Short speech on Republic Day | Republic Day speech 2024 | short speech for Kids 



Good morning everyone. Respected principal, Teachers, parents and all my dear friends.

My name is __________ and I wish you all a very 'Happy Republic Day '. Today is 26th January and we are celebrating 75th Republic Day of our country.

Republic Day is a national festival of India. It is a very important day for us. Our constitution came into force on this day in 1950. The constitution of India is the supreme law of India. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar is the father of the constitution of India. We should respect our constitution, we should understand the importance of this great day. I am proud to be Indian and I love my country very much.

Jai Hind

Jai bharat  

Long speech for Republic Day Click here

Comments